Arrow Solutions HR11 Kettle & Shower Descaler
HR11 Kettle & Shower Descaler
For the effective removal of scale on kettles, shower-heads, taps, chrome fittings and for general limescale removal on kitchen appliances.
HR11 Kettle & Shower Descaler is a versatile and effective descaling agent, formulated to provide a gentle, food-safe descaling process.
- Leaves no residue after decalcification & rinsing
- Protects the appliance from harmful calcium deposits
- Increases the energy efficiency of your appliances and prevents faults caused by the accumulation of lime
- Shower heads
- Taps and chrome fittings
- General limescale removal
- Pour 100ml into a kettle and add 1lt of cold water (or to the fill line).
- Leave overnight.
- Before use, empty and rinse thoroughly.
- Fill with clean water and boil, then rinse again.
- If heavily scaled, repeat above using 200ml of product.
- Refill kettle with fresh water, boil once and then empty.
- Disassemble and immerse overnight in equal amounts of product and water; enough to cover the shower head.
- Rinse well and reassemble.
Notes: To prevent build up, descale every 6 - 8 weeks. After descaling the surface revealed may be eroded. This is caused by normal wear and tear and the prolonged effect of the limescale, not the action of the descaler. Test a small area where possible before use. Heavily scaled items may require a repeat application.
- 1 Ltr