Arrow Solutions FR6 Floor Polish Stripper
FR6 Floor Polish Stripper
Metallised floor polish stripper
FR6 FLOOR POLISH STRIPPER has been developed for the rapid removal of metallised acrylic floor polishes.
- Rapidly removes old polish residues, dirt and grime
- Highly economical in use
- Light citrus fragrance
- Suitable for use on vinyl, linoleum, rubber and thermoplastic tiles.
- Used for removing metallised polish films from floors in schools, hospitals, hotels, leisure complexes, nursing homes and retail centres.
- Work on one small area at a time.
- Dilute FR6 Floor Polish Stripper at 1:10 with warm water.
- Mop over floor area and leave for 10 minutes, apply more if the surface begins to dry.
- Agitate by machine or with a brush.
- Suck up residues with a floor dryer, rinse with clean water and dry again.
- For heavy polish applications, or where polish has not stripped completely repeat steps 1-5.
- Rinse again with clean water adding 1 x tablespoon vinegar per bucket to neutralise the surface.
- Once dry, the floor will be ready for re application of FR4 Mirror Image Floor Maintainer.
Note: If a floor dryer is not available, floors may be rinsed and dried with a clean mop
- 5 Ltr