Clover Chemicals ScaleIT Sanitary Cleaner & Descaler
Clover Chemicals ScaleIT Sanitary & Descaler
A concentrated, acidic liquid, Scaleit can be used both neat for toilet descaling and diluted for general washroom cleaning.
The thick, red liquid contains safe sulphamic and citric acids to clean, kill germs and remove limescale and organic deposits in one operation.
Use Scaleit to clean and disinfect toilets, urinals, sinks, baths, showers, tiles and washroom floors.
Scaleit is safe for use on porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic and tiled surfaces.
- Cleans and descales in one operation
- Viscous liquid ensures prolonged contact time
- Leaves a fresh fragrance
- Floor Mopping - Dilute 120ml 'Clean-it' into a 5 ltr bucket of hot or cold water.
- Spray Mopping - Dilute 30ml 'Clean-it' into a 600ml spray bottle with cold water.
TOILET DESCALING: Apply neat around toilet bowl. Allow a few minutes contact time, agitate with a brush and flush away.
WASHROOM CLEANING: Apply diluted solution using a cloth, trigger spray or mop.
Rinse away with clean water and allow to dry.
N.B. DO NOT USE ON VITREOUS ENAMEL OR ACID SENSITIVE SURFACES.
Part of Clover’s Colour Coded System for the easy Training of Staff
This innovative new range of products has been developed by Clover Chemicals Ltd especially for companies employing large numbers of cleaning staff, such as contract cleaners and hotel groups. The IT range is so named because it has been designed to simplify the Information Transfer to users, making the training of staff significantly easier. The unique features of the range are its colour coded products and clear, pictorial labels.
Featuring seven highly effective colour-coded products clear, pictorial labels products that cover the cleaning of surfaces, floors and sanitary areas, the IT range is ideal for daily contract cleaning in offices, hotels, schools, leisure centres and many other establishments.
- Colour-coded labels and liquids, in line with European system - European cleaners will recognise each product’s area of use from its colour, simplifying training.
- Extensive use of EU-recognised pictograms on labels - overcomes any potential language barrier when training foreign staff.
- Multi-lingual pictogram guides are available on Clover’s website in most European languages as an additional training aid. Effective products - low residue for excellent results on modern surfaces.
- Surface safe products - specially selected to minimise any risk of damage.
- Low hazard potential to operatives.
- Standard dilution rate for all products for ease of use - 1 pelican pump per trigger spray, 4 pelican pumps per bucket.
- Simplistic range - just 4 products cover all general daily cleaning of surfaces, floors and washrooms.
- Can integrate with colour-coded mops, buckets and cloths to offer a whole system.